Tapered Roller Bearing L68149/10/ Roller Bearing/Spare Parts/Auto Parts/BearingShang Hai Zheng Yang Bearing Co., Ltd.
- Rolling Body：Roller Bearings
- The Number of Rows：Single
- Outer Dimension：Small and Medium-Sized (60-115mm)
- Material：Bearing Steel
- Spherical：Non-Aligning Bearings
- Load Direction：Both Radial and Axial
- Model NO.：L68149,10
- Etd：45-50 Days, Stock
- Capacity：Heavy Duty
- Transport Package：as Required
- HS Code：8482200000
- Production Capacity：300, 000 PCS, Year
Basic Info.Model NO. L68149/10 Separated Separated OEM/ODM Welcome Etd 45-50 Days/ Stock Capacity Heavy Duty Transport Package as Required Specification Consult Trademark Vafem/Neutral Origin China HS Code 8482200000 Production Capacity 300, 000 PCS/ Year
Product DescriptionTapered roller bearing L68149/10/ roller bearing/Spare parts/Auto parts/Bearing
- Quality Materials
- Precision Tolerance
- Optimizing Internal Geometries
- Tapered roller bearing normally be composed of a cup and a cone assembly, it precisely designed to manage both axial and radial load, even in the most unforgiving conditions . Single row tapered roller bearings are the most basic and widely used, VAFEM built the first production lines in 1996 and today offers the world's widest variety both in inch and metric sizes.
- with performance-enhancing features for severe-duty applications, VAFEM® LM-Series wheel bearings help increase fuel efficiency, improve load-carrying capacity, fit in popular axle and hub designs - and simplify installation - helping you gain fleet uptime. Commercial Vehicle Hub Rebuild Kits are available for severe duty, dual and wide single tire applications .
- Design Attributes:
- Raw material: Manufactured with reliable super-clean chrome steel, these long-lasting bearings are designed to meet severe-duty application requirements.
- Tight tolerances: Uniform internal geometry, including angle of contact for cones and rollers, creates a precise match between cup and cone - extending bearing life.
- Precision profiles: Internal raceway profiles reduce stress on bearing components by distributing the loads evenly across contact surfaces - increasing load-carrying capacity.
- Super finishing surface: Advanced automatic finishing processes generate smoother surface finishes on races and rollers to reduce friction - helping increase fuel efficiency.
- Flexibility: Engineered for severe-duty applications in any configuration - dual and wide singles - LM-Series wheel bearings maintain consistency and simplicity within fleets.
- Compatibility: LM-Series wheel bearings fit popular axle and hub designs, allowing retrofit into existing equipment.
- Accurate Bearing Setting: Set-Right kits feature bearings that significantly reduce the width variation found in standard bearings. Our tight bearing width tolerance enables consistent and accurate bearing setting of pre-adjusted hubs.
- Consistent Bearing Setting: Consistently achieve proper wheel bearing setting, avoiding the need for manual bearing adjustment and promoting optimum bearing and seal life.
- Streamlined Inventory Management: With a wide range of part numbers, each kit features two VAFEM® matched bearing sets and a precision-machined spacer (various of spacer types available).
- More Uptime: manufactured with super-clean high-strength chrome steel, precision profiles and enhanced surface finishes, feature high load ratings, and outlast and outperform competitor bearings.
Longer Bearing Life and Performance
- As a domestic leader in roller bearing technology, we develop bearings to outlast and outperform those frequently used on original equipment.
- Commercial vehicles (original equipment and aftermarket)
- Wheel hub Kits ( After market )
- Heavy duty trucks, tractors and construction machinery (original equipment and aftermarket)